Godišnje doba koja prethodi letu.
ETYM as. spring a fountain, a leap. Related to Spring.
1. In geology, a natural flow of water from the ground, formed at the point of intersection of the water table and the ground's surface. The source of water is rain that has percolated through the overlying rocks. During its underground passage, the water may have dissolved mineral substances that may then be precipitated at the spring (hence, a mineral spring). A spring may be continuous or intermittent, and depends on the position of the water table and the topography (surface features).
2. A natural flow of ground water; SYN. fountain, outflow, outpouring, natural spring.
3. A point at which water issues forth.
4. The season of growth; SYN. springtime.
1. A greater than average tide occurring during the new and full moons.
2. A swelling rush of anything; SYN. spring-tide, spring tide
1. The season of spring; springtide. spring-time
2. An early or flourishing stage of development