BIti u štrajku, učestvovati u štrajku.
1. To deliver a blow to, deliver a stroke to.
2. To hit a key or note; also used metaphorically:; SYN. hit.
3. To cause (an arc) to form (as between electrodes of an arc lamp).
4. To indicate a certain time by striking, of clocks.
5. To remove by erasing or crossing out; SYN. expunge, excise.
6. To make an attack against an enemy or a target; SYN. hit.
7. To find unexpectedly:; SYN. come upon, light upon, chance upon, come across, chance on, happen upon, discover.
8. To arrive at or come upon, as of solutions to problems.
9. To stop work in order to press demands; SYN. walk out.
1. To leave abruptly, often in protest or anger:
2. To leave suddenly, often as an expression of disapproval
3. To go on strike