To make a budget.
1. To mark a page in a book, often by folding down a corner.
2. To mark, as sheep, by cropping or slitting the ear.
1. To add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category.
2. To consider as part of something.
3. To have as a part, be made up out of.
1. To design or destine; SYN. destine, designate, specify.
2. To have in mind as a purpose; SYN. mean, think.
1. To determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), esp. by including a proviso condition
2. To provide what is desired or needed, esp. support, food or sustenance; SYN. supply, ply, cater.
1. To leave out of account; to pass by; to omit; to neglect.
2. To reject; to annul