1. To scatter completely; to disperse and cause to disappear; -- used esp. of the dispersion of things that can never again be collected or restored.
2. To destroy by wasteful extravagance or lavish use; to squander.
To expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns:; SYN. shower.
To spend lavishly or wastefully on; SYN. blow.
1. To use inefficiently or inappropriately
2. To get rid of
3. To run off as waste:; SYN. run off.
4. To spend thoughtlessly; throw away; SYN. blow, squander.
5. To cause to grow thin or weak; SYN. emaciate, macerate.
6. To waste away; SYN. rot.