1. To heap obscenities upon.
2. To utter obscenities; SYN. cuss, blaspheme, swear, imprecate.
3. To wish harm upon; put a curse on; SYN. beshrew, damn, bedamn, anathemize, imprecate, maledict.
1. To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
2. To doom to punishment in the future world; to consign to Hell; to curse.
3. To condemn as bad or displeasing, as by denunciation, hissing, hooting, etc.
To repair by sewing, esp. of socks.
To cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something; SYN. bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx.