Sinonimi: kick around
1. To discuss lightly; SYN. kick around.
2. To exchange blows.
3. To toss or strike a ball back and forth, as in tennis, hockey, etc.
Report, rumor — usually used with about
To move outward; SYN. spread, spread out, fan out.
1. To sow broadcast or as seed; to scatter for growth and propagation, like seed; to spread abroad; to diffuse.
2. To spread or extend by dispersion.
3. Spread; scatter; broadcast; diffuse.
1. To administer or bestow, as in small portions; SYN. administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out.
2. To make available.
1. To cause (plants) to spread, as by grafting or layering.
2. To multiply sexually or asexually, in biology.
3. To transmit from one generation to the next, of characteristics.
4. To transmit, as in physics
5. To transmit
6. To travel through the air, of sound or light.
British variant of vulgarize.
1. To diffuse generally; popularize
2. To make vulgar; coarsen