1. To put into a proper or systematic order; SYN. set up.
2. To arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events, etc.; SYN. set up, put, order.
3. To make arrangements for.
4. To make arrangements for; SYN. fix up.
5. To adapt for performance in a different way; SYN. set.
1. To distribute into groups of a like kind; classify
2. To supply with an assortment (as of goods)
3. To agree in kind; harmonize
4. To keep company; associate
1. To join or associate with others, esp. with others of the same kind or species; to agree.
2. To organize or classify, according to kind.
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92