1. Full of juice.
2. Having strong sexual appeal; SYN. luscious, red-hot, voluptuous.
ETYM Written also sapy.
1. Abounding in sap.
2. Resembling or consisting largely of sapwood.
3. Overly sweet or sentimental.
4. Lacking in good sense; silly.
1. Full of juice; juicy; moist and tasty; toothsome; of a plant; having fleshy tissues that conserve moisture
2. Rich in interest
Profitably, well; sensationally, scandalously
Abundantly, luxuriously, opulently, lavishly
In a sappy manner.
In a succulent manner