1. Again; anew
2. Back; backward
Given to merry frolicking; SYN. frolicsome, frolicky, rollicking, sportive.
Being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; SYN. innovational.
Originality by virtue of introducing new ideas, new ways, methods for achieving objectives
Sinonimi: unexampled | new to
(Homonym: gnu, knew, nu).
1. Having no previous example or precedent or parallel; SYN. unexampled.
2. (Often followed by 'to') Unfamiliar; SYN. new to.
3. Not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered.
4. Unaffected by use or exposure.
5. Other than the former one; different.
ETYM Latin recens, -entis: cf. French récent.
1. Being new in a time not long past.
2. Near to or not long before the present.
ETYM Pref. a- + fresh.
Again but in a new or different way; SYN. anew.