ETYM An abbrev. of acute.
Obviously contrived to charm; SYN. precious.
Neat; tidy; spruce.
1. Clean or orderly.
2. Free from what is tawdry or unbecoming; SYN. refined, tasteful.
3. Showing care in execution.
4. Without water; SYN. straight, full-strength.
1. Done with delicacy and skill; SYN. skillful.
2. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; SYN. pleasant, agreeable, charming, affable, amenable.
3. Possessing, marked by, or demanding great or excessive precision and delicacy.
Appealingly, charmingly; cleverly, shrewdly
In a natty manner; with smartness.
In a nice way.
In a pretty manner.