Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of criticize.
Sinonimi: criticise | pick apart
(Alternate spelling: criticise).
To express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws; SYN. criticise, pick apart.
1. To appraise critically; SYN. critique.
2. To hold a review (of troops); SYN. go over, survey.
3. To look at again; examine again; SYN. reexamine.
4. To look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events, etc.); remember; SYN. look back, retrospect.
5. To refresh one's memory; SYN. brush up, refresh.
6. To study anew, as for a test.
1. To make or move with a humming sound
2. Zip, speed
3. To hit suddenly; zap
4. To criticize in a pointed or witty manner