1. To bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point, as of water and other liquids
2. To come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
3. To cook in boiling liquid
To prepare by brewing; of alcoholic beverages.
1. To prepare a hot meal.
2. To prepare for eating by applying heat; SYN. fix, ready, make, prepare.
3. To transform and make suitable for consumption by heating.
1. To be in an agitated emotional state.
2. To boil vigorously; SYN. roll.
3. To foam as if boiling; SYN. foam.
4. To have violent emotions, such as anger or frustration; SYN. boil.