Located within the hull or nearest the midline of a vessel or aircraft; inside the line of a ship's bulwarks or hull
ETYM as. innera, a compar. from inne within, from in in. Related to In.
1. Innermost or essential; SYN. internal, intimate.
2. Located inward.
3. Located or occurring within or closer to a center.
4. Exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence.
5. (Anatomy) Inside or closer to the inside of the body.
ETYM Latin, compar. from inter between: cf. French intérieur. Related to Inter-, Intimate.
1. Inside and toward a center.
2. Of or coming from the middle of a region or country; SYN. midland, upcountry.
3. Situated within or suitable for inside a building.
1. Within doors;
2. Located, suited for, or taking place within a building; SYN. inside.
Within a house or other building; inside;
1. On the inside; SYN. within.
2. Within a building; SYN. indoors.
From within, within
Toward the inside; into the mind or soul