To make up something artificial or untrue; SYN. manufacture, cook up, make up, invent.
1. To put together out of components or parts; SYN. fabricate, construct.
2. To produce as if by manufacturing; create
1. To bring forth or yield:; SYN. bring forth.
2. To bring onto the market or release, as of an intellectual creation:; SYN. bring on, bring out.
3. To bring out for display:; SYN. bring forth.
4. To cause to occur or exist:; SYN. bring about, give rise.
5. To create or manufacture a man-made product:; SYN. make, create.