Unruhig brennen oder leuchten
Im Kamin flackert ein helles Feuer.
1. To become suddenly excited or angry; SYN. flare up, erupt.
2. To burn brightly; SYN. flame up, blaze up, burn up.
3. To shine with a sudden light; SYN. flame.
1. To flash intermittently; SYN. flick.
2. To move back and forth very rapidly, as of a candle; SYN. waver, flitter, flutter, quiver.
3. To shine unsteadily; SYN. flick.
1. To glance off an object b of rays of light; to be reflected at an angle from a surface
2. To give off reflection in brilliant flashes; also; gleam
3. To look quickly or briefly; glance
4. To appear briefly or faintly
5. To cause to glint