ETYM Latin decens, decentis, p. pr. of decere to be fitting or becoming.
1. Socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; SYN. nice.
2. (Informal) Decently clothed.
3. Conforming to conventions of sexual behavior.
4. Observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress.
1. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; or conforming with established standards or rules; SYN. just.
2. More than adequate in quality.
3. Not excessive or extreme; SYN. fairish, reasonable.
4. Visually appealing; SYN. sightly.
5. Attractively feminine (especially in the phrase).
6. Free of clouds or rain.
7. (Used of hair or skin) Pale or light-colored; SYN. fairish.
8. (Of a baseball) Hit between the foul lines.
Lacking partiality; lacking differentiation