1. Altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation.
2. Having achieved a comfortable relationship with one's environment; SYN. familiarized.
3. (Psychology) Adjusted to demands of daily living; showing emotional stability.
4. (Especially of garments) Having the fit or style adjusted.
1. (Of societies) Highly developed especially in technology or industry
2. Ahead in development; complex or intricate; SYN. sophisticated.
3. Ahead of the times; SYN. forward-looking, innovative, modern.
4. At a higher level in training or knowledge or skill
5. Far along in time; SYN. ripe.
6. Farther along in physical or mental development
7. Comparatively late in a course of development
8. Situated ahead or going before
Made stronger; reinforced; aggrandized
Made wider or larger in all dimensions.
Increased or intensified in value or beauty or quality.
1. Expanded in scope.
2. Larger than normal.
1. Increased in extent or size or bulk or scope.
2. Of printers' type; wider than usual for a particular height; SYN. extended.
1. Beyond the literal or primary sense.
2. Fully extended or stretched forth.
3. Great in range or scope; SYN. extensive, wide.