1. Being or resembling a force of nature; SYN. primitive.
2. Being the ultimate or elemental constituents of anything; SYN. ultimate.
3. Relating to or being an element.
4. Relating to severe atmospheric conditions.
ETYM Latin elementarius: cf. French élémentaire.
1. Not involved or complicated; SYN. simple, uncomplicated, unproblematic.
2. Of or being the essential or basic part; SYN. primary.
3. Of the first stage of education and schools.
Simply, in an elemental manner
In an elementary manner.