Chiefly British; cut-rate
1. Marked by, offering, or making use of a reduced rate or price rate
2. Second-rate, cheap
2. abwertend: leicht zu haben
3. abwertend: von schlechter Qualität
ETYM Abbrev. from: a good purchase or bargain; cf. French bon marché, ŕ bon marché. Related to Cheap, Cheapen.
1. Embarrassingly stingy; SYN. chinchy, chintzy.
2. Relatively low in price or charging low prices; SYN. inexpensive.
Not expensive; cheap.
Inexpensive; that one has the financial means for; SYN. low-priced, affordable.