Full of gayety and mirth; given to pranks; sportive.
ETYM Latin hilaris, hilarus, Greek.
Marked by or causing boisterous merriment or convulsive laughter; SYN. screaming, uproarious.
When you feel left out, you feel ignored and unappreciated by others in a group.
Boisterously carefree, joyful, or high-spirited
1. In a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated; SYN. untamed.
2. In a state of extreme emotion
3. Not subjected to control or restraint
4. Marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
5. Deviating widely from an intended course
6. Produced without being planted or without human labor; SYN. natural, spontaneous.
In a hilarious manner; SYN. uproariously.
In a playful manner.