1. Altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation.
2. Having achieved a comfortable relationship with one's environment; SYN. familiarized.
3. (Psychology) Adjusted to demands of daily living; showing emotional stability.
4. (Especially of garments) Having the fit or style adjusted.
1. Going well together; possessing harmonizing qualities.
2. Provided with a worthy adversary or competitor.
Succeeded in a test; withstood an experiment
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92