1. A person who backs a politician or a team etc.
2. A person who admires; someone who esteems or respects or approves
3. Someone who admires; especially an admirer of a young woman; SYN. adorer.
1. A devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity.
2. A priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult.
3. One bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service.
4. Person vowed or devoted to God, etc.
ETYM Written also worshipper.
Admires too much to recognize faults; SYN. worshipper.