Inappropriateness; impoliteness; unsuitableness; lack of correctness
1. Lack of potential for development; SYN. incapableness.
2. The quality of not being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally; SYN. incapableness.
The act of incapacitating or state of being incapacitated; incapacity; disqualification.
ETYM Cf. French inéligibilité.
The quality or state of being ineligible.
ETYM Latin ineptitudo.
1. The quality of being inept; unfitness; inaptitude; unsuitableness.
2. Absurdity; nonsense; foolishness.
Sinonimi: poor shape | bad condition
1. Poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition; SYN. poor shape, bad condition.
2. The condition of not being suitable.