Einheit von Komponenten, die aufeinander abgestimmt sind.
Sinonimi: unit | system of rules
ETYM Latin systema, Greek, to place together; syn with + stellein to place: cf. French systčme. Related to Stand.
1. A combination of interrelated interacting parts designed to work as a coherent entity; SYN. unit.
2. A complex of methods or rules governing behavior; SYN. system of rules.
3. A group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole.
4. A group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts.
5. A procedure or process for obtaining an objective.
6. The living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole.
7. (Physical chemistry) A sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium.