Ein Kaufmann, der gewerbsmäßig die Besorgung von Gütertransporten für Rechnung eines anderen (des Versenders) in eigenem Namen übernimmt.
ETYM From Carry.
1. Someone whose employment involves carrying something; SYN. bearer, toter.
2. A person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages; SYN. common carrier.
3. A person who has some pathogen to which they are immune but who can pass it on to others.
4. A rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like.
5. A vehicle designed to carry something.
6. An inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction.
7. A boy who delivers newspapers; SYN. newsboy.
One that forwards; especially; an agent who performs services (as receiving, transshipping, or delivering) designed to move goods to their destination
1. A solvent that removes a substance (usually from a surface); or but also
2. (British) Someone who works for a moving company.