Sinonimi: alleyway | back street
Narrow with walls on both sides; SYN. alleyway, back street.
ETYM As. paeth, path; akin to Dutch pad, German pfad, of uncertain origin; cf. Greek patos, Skr. patha, path.
1. A line or route along which something travels or moves; SYN. track, course.
2. A way especially designed for a particular use.
3. An established line of travel or access; SYN. route.
1. A path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country.
2. A track or mark left by something that has passed