Sinonimi: unit of ammunition | one shot | round of drinks | daily round
ETYM the crown.
1. A charge of ammunition for a single shot; SYN. unit of ammunition, one shot.
2. A serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic); SYN. round of drinks.
3. An outburst of applause.
4. The course along which communications spread.
5. The usual activities in one's day; SYN. daily round.
6. A partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time.
7. A cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg.
8. In music, an alternate name for a canon, in which voices imitate each other exactly.