ETYM Latin contactus, from contingere, -tactum, to touch on all sides. Related to Contingent.
1. The state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity.
2. The physical coming together of two or more things; SYN. impinging, striking.
3. The act of touching physically; SYN. contacting.
4. Close interaction:.
5. A person who is in a position to give one special assistance; SYN. middleman.
6. A communicative interaction; SYN. touch.
7. A junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; SYN. tangency.
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92