1. A person who acquires something (usually permanently)
2. A bank gaining financial control over another financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock.
3. The financial institution that dispenses cash in automated teller machines and collects a fee from the bank that issued the credit card.
4. A credit card processing bank; merchants receive credit for credit card receipts less a processing fee
5. A corporation gaining financial control over another corporation or financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock
One to whom property is transferred.