1. To drive out or destroy the property of by fire
2. To cause to fail, wear out, or become exhausted especially from overwork or overuse
3. To suffer burnout
4. When a fire, candle, or other flame stops burning because it has no more fuel, it burns out.
5. When a light bulb stops producing light because it has reached the end of its useful life, it burns out.
Sinonimi: run off
To run away secretly with one's beloved; SYN. run off.
To escape from the control of
1. To become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat.
2. To equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse.
3. To make liquid or plastic by heating.