(Viehwirtschaft) Abtrift, das Abtreiben des Viehs von der Sommerweide.
ETYM Late Lat. deviatio: cf. French déviation.
1. A variation that deviates from the standard or norm; SYN. divergence, departure, difference.
2. Deviate behavior; SYN. deviance.
3. The difference between an observed value and the expected value of a variable or function.
4. The error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances.
The difference between the value of the controlled variable and the value at which it is being controlled.
1. Production of a certain amount; SYN. yield.
2. What is produced in a given time period; SYN. outturn, turnout.
3. The electrical signal measured at the output terminals which is produced by an applied input to a transducer.
4. Quantity of goods and services produced or provided by a business organization or economy.