1. Procédé d'évaluation.
3. (Zoologie) Carapace.
1. A test of one's knowledge or skills.
2. A review or inspection.
ETYM Latin examinatio: cf. French examination.
1. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge; SYN. exam, test.
2. The act of examining something closely (as for mistakes); SYN. inspection, scrutiny.
3. The act of testing students or candidates (as by questions); SYN. testing.
1. Any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude etc; SYN. mental test, mental testing, psychometric test.
2. The act of testing something; SYN. trial, run.
3. The act of undergoing testing; SYN. trial.
4. A hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins.
5. Zoology, shell of invertebrate.