Se dit d'un système nerveux végétatif.
ETYM AS. freéndlîce.
1. Characteristic or or befitting a friend.
2. Favorably disposed; not antagonistic or hostile; SYN. amicable.
3. (In combination) Easy to understand or use.
4. Of or belonging to one's own country's forces or those of an ally.
1. Done with delicacy and skill; SYN. skillful.
2. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; SYN. pleasant, agreeable, charming, affable, amenable.
3. Possessing, marked by, or demanding great or excessive precision and delicacy.
1. Expressing or feeling or resulting from sympathy or compassion or friendly fellow feelings; disposed toward
2. (Of characters in literature or drama) Evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings; SYN. appealing, likeable, likable.
3. (Physiology; anatomy) Or or relating to the sympathetic nervous system