Relatif ŕ la structure ou au structuralisme.
ETYM Cf. French fondamental.
1. Being or involving basic facts or principles; SYN. rudimentary, underlying.
2. Far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something; SYN. profound.
1. Affecting or involved in structure or construction
2. Concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study.
3. Relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure
4. Relating to or having or characterized by structure