1. To break with established customs; SYN. renegade.
2. To take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance; SYN. arise, rise, rise up.
1. To renounce allegiance or subjection (as to a government); rebel
2. To experience disgust or shock
3. To turn away with disgust
4. To cause to turn away or shrink with disgust or abhorrence
5. To make revolution
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92