1. Production. Le rendement d'une propriété.
2. Efficacité. Le rendement d'un collaborateur.
3. Rapport. Le rendement d'un placement.
The power to be effective; SYN. effectivity, effectualness, effectuality.
Not the same as The effectiveness of a proposal or project is a measure of its effect. An effective project produces a desired change.
1. Production of a certain amount; SYN. yield.
2. What is produced in a given time period; SYN. outturn, turnout.
3. The electrical signal measured at the output terminals which is produced by an applied input to a transducer.
4. Quantity of goods and services produced or provided by a business organization or economy.
An amount of a product; SYN. fruit.
The energy released by a nuclear explosion.
In finance, the annual percentage return from an investment; on ordinary shares it is the dividend expressed as a percentage.