1. Réunir. Rassembler son troupeau.
2. Accumuler. Rassembler des preuves.
3. Concentrer. Rassembler ses idées.
1. To get people together; SYN. gather, get together.
2. To make by putting pieces together; SYN. piece, put together, set up.
To collect together; to form a group.
1. To call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
2. To gather or bring together; SYN. rally, summon, come up, muster up.
1. To collect (as cattle) by means of a roundup
2. To gather in or bring together from various quarters
3. To seek out and bring together