1. Réparer. Raccommoder une chaussette.
2. (Pron.) (Familier) Se réconcilier.
1. To kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study; in cytology.
2. To set or place definitely.
1. To heal or recover; SYN. heal.
2. To make amends or atonement for
3. To improve morally; reform
4. To become corrected or improved
5. To improve in health; also; heal
1. To mend or supply with a patch; SYN. patch up.
2. To provide with a patch; also used metaphorically:
3. To join or unite the pieces of; SYN. piece.
To come to terms; SYN. patch up, make up, conciliate, settle.