1. (Physiologie) Partie liquide du sang.
2. (Physique) Gaz ionisé.
ETYM Latin plasma anything formed or molded, that which is molded, Greek, from plassein to form, mold: cf. French plasme. Related to Plasma.
1. The clear liquid in which blood cells are suspended.
1. An electrically neutral ionized gas in an electric discharge; distinctly different from solids and liquids and normal gases.
2. A green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone.
3. Fluid part of blood, etc; an ionized gas.