1. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another; SYN. level, plane.
2. Having no depth or thickness.
3. Lacking variety in shading.
4. (Photography) Lacking contrast or shading between tones.
5. (Of a tire) Completely or partially deflated.
6. Stretched out and lying at full length along the ground; SYN. prostrate.
7. Parallel to the ground.
8. Not reflecting light; not glossy; SYN. mat, matt, matte, matted.
9. Without pleats; SYN. unpleated.
10. Having lost effervescence.
11. Not increasing as the amount taxed increases; SYN. fixed.
12. Not made with leavening; SYN. unraised.
13. (Music) Lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone.
1. Being on a precise horizontal plane
2. Not showing abrupt variations; SYN. unwavering.
3. Oriented at right angles to the plumb