1. Pièce de menuiserie.
2. Filet de chasse.
Sinonimi: basketball backboard
ETYM back, n . + board.
1. A board used to support the back of someone or something.
2. A raised vertical board with basket attached; used to play basketball; SYN. basketball backboard.
ETYM Orig., a little piece; Old Fren. panel, pannel, French panneau, dim. of pan skirt, lappet, part or piece of a wall, side. Related to Pane.
1. (Law) A group of people summoned for jury service.
2. A distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
3. A group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc.
4. A pad placed under a saddle.
A board on which advertisements can be posted; SYN. sign. sign-board.