1. Acclimater. Naturaliser un immigré.
2. Empailler. Naturaliser un animal.
1. To become dry or drier; SYN. dry out.
2. To remove the moisture from and make dry; SYN. dry out.
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of naturalize.
(Alternate spelling: naturalise).
1. To adopt to another place.
2. To explain with reference to nature.
3. To make into a citizen.
4. To make more natural or lifelike.
1. To fill completely
2. To fill with a stuffing while cooking
3. To obstruct, as of a passage; SYN. lug, choke up, block.
4. To treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting