Qui naît, qui commence ŕ paraître. Jour naissant.
1. At a first stage of development; just becoming familiar with the rudiments or skills or routines; SYN. novice.
2. Serving to begin; SYN. first.
ETYM Latin nascens, -entis, p. pr. nasci to be born. Related to Nation.
1. Commencing, or in process of development; beginning to exist or to grow; coming into being.
2. Evolving; being evolved or produced.
4. Immature; in process of birth.
5. Being born; beginning to grow; having enhanced chemical activity at moment of liberation from compound.