1. To pass from physical life and lose all all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; SYN. decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire.
2. To disappear or come to an end.
3. To be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame.
4. To suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense).
5. To suffer or face the pain of death.
6. To feel indifferent towards.
7. To languish as with love or desire.
8. To lose sparkle or bouquet, as of wine or beer; 'pall' is an obsolete word; SYN. pall, become flat.
9. To be on base at the end of an inning, of a baseball player.
10. To cut or shape with a die; SYN. die out.
1. To die.
2. To become invalid, usually at the passage of a date.
3. To breathe out; to emit from the lungs; to throw out from the mouth or nostrils in the process of respiration; -- opposed to inspire.
To go out of existence
1. To be destroyed; to pass away; to become nothing; to be lost; to die.
2. To wither; to waste away.