Atteint par la moisissure.
ETYM Cf. dial, Swed. dank a moist place in a field, Icel. dökk pit, pool; possibly akin to Eng. damp or to daggle dew.
Damp; moist; humid; wet.
Covered with or smelling of mold; SYN. mouldy, musty.
1. Having the rank, pungent, offensive odor and taste; foul or sour and fetid; moldy
2. Spoiled by age; rank; stale.
3. Dull; heavy; spiritless.
1. Growing profusely
2. Very fertile; producing profuse growth
3. Very offensive in smell or taste
4. Luxuriantly or excessively vigorous in growth
5. Offensively gross or coarse; foul