1. Créer. Fonder une société.
2. Établir. Fonder son autorité.
3. Justifier. Fonder une conclusion.
1. To set up or found; SYN. set up, found, launch.
2. To set up or lay the groundwork for; SYN. found, plant, constitute, institute.
3. To use as a basis for; found on; SYN. base, ground, found.
4. To bring about; SYN. give.
1. To lay the basis of; to set, or place, as on something solid, for support; to ground; to establish upon a basis, literal or figurative; to fix firmly.
2. To take the first steps or measures in erecting or building up; to furnish the materials for beginning.
To advance or set forth in court; SYN. bring.
Sinonimi: lay out
1. To begin, or enable someone else to begin, a venture by providing the means, logistics, etc.
2. To get ready for a particular purpose or event; SYN. lay out. setup, set-up