1. To eat lightly, try different dishes; SYN. graze.
2. To look around casually and randomly, as through files and directories on a computer.
To make or form a layer
To look through the pages of a document or a book; to browse.
1. To examine or consider with attention and in detail
2. Read through thoroughly.
1. To cause to skip over a surface:; SYN. skip, skitter.
2. To coat with a layer; of liquids.
3. To read superficially; SYN. skim over.
4. To remove from the surface; SYN. skim off, cream off, cream.