1. Fragile. Une faible protection.
2. Insuffisant. Moyens d'un faible niveau.
1. Lacking strength; SYN. nerveless.
2. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness; SYN. lame.
1. Lacking physical strength or vigor.
2. Having little physical or spiritual strength.
3. (Grammar) Used of verbs having standard (or regular) inflection.
1. Sans vigueur.
2. Penchant. Un faible pour la boisson.
The weaker half of a sword's blade from the forte to the tip.
1. An inclination to do something; SYN. propensity, tendency.
2. The act deviating from a vertical position.
ETYM French, from pencher to bend, from (assumed) Late Lat. pendicare, Latin pendere. Related to Pendant.
(French) Inclination; liking.
Inclination; decided taste; bias.
1. A penchant for something even though it might not be good for you.
2. The condition of being financially weak.
3. The property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain.