1. Multiplier par deux. Doubler son chiffre d'affaires.
2. Dépasser. Doubler une auto.
3. Remplacer. Doubler un acteur.
4. (Argot) Trahir. Doubler un associé.
5. (Pron.) S'accompagner. Une négligence qui se double de mauvaise foi.
1. To increase twofold; SYN. duplicate.
2. To do double duty; serve two purposes or have two functions
3. To hit a two-base hit, in baseball.
1. To give a nickname to; SYN. nickname.
2. To invest with knighthood; make of knight of; SYN. knight.
3. To provide with a soundtrack of a foreign language; of films.
Sinonimi: run along
1. To mark with lines, draw lines on
2. To mark with lines
3. To fill plentifully
4. To cover the interior of, as of garments
5. To be in line with; form a line along; of trees along a river, etc.; SYN. run along.
6. To reinforce with fabric; of books.
1. To travel past, as of a vehicle; SYN. overtake, overhaul.
2. To cause to pass:; SYN. make pass.
3. To go across or through; SYN. go through, go across.
4. To succeed at a test or a screening
5. To place into the hands or custody of; SYN. hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give.
6. To transfer to another; of rights or property
7. To accept or judge as acceptable
8. To allow to go without comment or censure:
9. To get a passing grade in an exams; SYN. nail, make it.
10. To go unchallenged; be approved; SYN. clear.
11. To throw (a ball) to another player