1. Jour. La date de la poste.
2. Moment. La date de la représentation.
1. A meeting arranged in advance; especially, an excursion planned or taken by two lovers; SYN. appointment, engagement.
2. A participant in a date; SYN. escort, girl friend, boy friend, lover.
3. A particular but unspecified point in time.
4. The present.
5. A particular day specified as the time something will happen.
6. The specified day of the month; SYN. day of the month.
7. The particular year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred.
8. Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed.
Sinonimi: date line | International Date Line
1. A line at the beginning of a news article giving the date and place of origin of the news dispatch.
2. An imaginary line on the surface of the earth following (approximately) the 180th meridian; SYN. date line, International Date Line. date-line, date line